The Women in STEM Scholarship Program is inviting eligible women in USA or Canada for the scholarship program. It is aimed at postgraduate international female students with outstanding educational records.
If you ever considered in learning and acquiring skills that will boost up your ideas on human and environmental crises, then this is your chance to make that idea come true. You should apply now. Before applying, there is a lot you need to know about the scholarship program, STEM Club, and how you can apply. You can get the basic information about the program by reading more on this article.
Women in STEM Scholarship Program – USA or Canada
With the activity of keeping with MPOWER’s commitment to empowering high potential global citizens to realize their educational aspirations and become tomorrow’s leading scientists and innovators. The scholarship program is focused and targeted at women who will use their STEM degree to benefit people and their environment.
About STEM Club
STEM Club is an educational gathering of students and tutors meeting together occasionally in a learning environment to work on the different hands-on component of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
The STEM Club encourages students t to explore, learn, build, and understand the integration of STEM in everyday life. It is equipped with modern learning materials and tools which enable and aid students to design and create a prototype using their acquired physical skills and ideas.
STEM Club aims at training over millions of high school kids in the field of programming using the teachers in their local school following step by step guides to help young people learn Scratch, HTML, CSS, Python by making games, animations, and websites.
The STEM Club project gradually introduces coding concepts to allow students to build their knowledge incrementally. It also supports active clubs with a range of extra resources, including certificates and posters, as well as offering competitions and prize draws for them.
- Scholarship Type: Postgraduate.
- Host country: The United States or Canada
- Host Organization: STEM Club.
- School to Study: Applicants will be placed in a school in the U.S. or Canada.
- Courses to Study: Engineering, Technology, Mathematics, and Sciences courses.
- Target Applicants: International.
- Gender: Women.
- Application Deadline: December 31st, 2020.
It is an awarded scholarship program. Below is the grant to be awarded to the eligible and selected applicants:
- There is a total grand prize of about $3,000.
- Also, there are Honorable Mentions to be awarded to two selected applicants of about $1,000 each.
STEM Masters Scholarship Courses
Here are the eligible scholarship courses for the Women in STEM 2020 Scholarship Program – USA or Canada:
Eligibility Requirements for STEM Masters Scholarship Qualification
There are eligibility requirements to be met so as to be qualified to apply for the Women in STEM 2020 Scholarship Program – USA or Canada. Here are the eligibility requirements:
- He/she should be accepted at or enrolled in a full-time degree program at the U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports.
- Applicants must be international students allowed to legally study in the U.S. or Canada.
- Has a valid visa to permit study in the U.S. or Canada.
- He/she is protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).
- Should be a permanent resident (Green Card holder) of the U.S. or Canada.
Since the Women in STEM 2020 Scholarship Program – USA or Canada is specially targeted at international students, therefore U.S. and Canadian citizens are not eligible for the scholarship program participation.
How to Apply for Women in STEM Scholarship Program – USA or Canada
After you have known about the Women in STEM 2020 Scholarship Program – USA or Canada, then you are ready to apply for the scholarship program. Below is the step to apply for the program:
- Get an internet-connected device.
- Launch the web browser.
- Enter the URL https://www.mpowerfinancing.com/scholarships/women-in-stem/#apply-now.
- Scroll down and fill the Women in STEM Scholarship Application form.
- Attach the required résumé to describe a record of professional and academic distinction.
- Click the checkbox above the CAPTCHA that is titled “Accept”.
- Then click on the CAPTCHA to indicate you are not s robot.
- And click on Submit.
Your application entry will be accepted and reviewed. You will be notified later on your application status after the selection team has undertaken their selection procedures.
Criteria for the Scholarship
After application, here are the categories to which applicants will be selected and awarded. MPOWER will select their winners based on the below lists:
- The quality of applicants’ written and submitted essays. The essay should demonstrate clarity of thought, compelling goals, and vision, and also the superior skills applied to the written essay.
- Applicants record of academic and (if applicable) professional distinction.
- The track record of applicants and also potential as a role model and advocate for women and girls in STEM.
- Applicants’ potential to make significant contributions in the STEM field to benefit people and their community.
Women in STEM Scholarship Program Deadline
Applicants are to apply for the Women in STEM 2020 Scholarship Program – USA or Canada before the deadline on the 31st of December 2020. After this date, entries of application will longer be attended to or accepted. So, APPLY NOW.
Other Related Articles:
- Scholarships To Study In New Zealand
- International Scholarships To Study In Latin America
- Scholarships for International Students to Study Abroad
- International Scholarships To Study In Australia
- Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarships
Want more content like this? Subscribe for free site membership to get regular updates like this Women in STEM Scholarship Program, and your own personal content feed.