Shopping at Wayfair, you have several Wayfair payment options you can use to your advantage. Wayfair has provided the ease and convenience of fixed, automatic payments, that Wayfair customers can choose from in making payments. Customers can pay both in-store or online for their purchases, choosing from a range of payment options available at their fingertips.
Wayfair, offers home furnishings, that it believes will afford everyone the opportunity of living in the home they love. Via technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily get exactly what the want.
This it does by offering more than 10 million items across home furnishings, reinventing the way people shop for their homes, from product discovery, to final delivery.
The Wayfair Family of Sites Includes:
- Joss & Main
- Birch Lane
Wayfair Payment Options
Wayfair has partnered with some of the world’s payment solutions, in making customers payment less stressful and secure. In this article, we will be taking you through, some of the payment solutions that Wayfair has partnered with to offer a more advanced payment option to customers.
You can buy now and pay later with PayBright. This you can do, by making 4 bi-weekly interest free payments or low monthly payments for 12 or 24 months.
How it Works
- Select PayBright at checkout as your payment method after adding your item to your cart. You’ll b redirected to PayBright, to view payment plan details.
- Apply online with PayBright under a minute and get an instant approval decision.
- Once you complete your checkout with PayBright, Wayfair will process and ship your order right away – no waiting necessary. Buying with PayBright is easy.
Katapult – Wayfair Payment Options
Katapult makes it easy for you to shop at Wayfair. You can pay off within 90 days for just the cash price plus the initial $45 payment. No late fees ever.
Why lease with Katapult?
- You can pay off within 90 days for the cash price, plus the initial $45 payment.
- You get instant decisions
- A 24/7 award winning customer service
- A payment plan that aligns with your needs, depending on your pay dates
- No late fees ever
How it Works
- Add your items to your cart
- Select Wayfair financing as your payment option at checkout
- Choose your payment plan. You can choose to pay $45, Pay Over Time, or the 90 days payoff option
READ MORE >>> The 8 Best Digital Marketing Launch Strategies
Klarna, the leading global disruptor of payments and banking and provider of smooth retail experiences, is partnering with Wayfair. Currently, Kkarna’s range of flexible payments, are available to shoppers online at Wayfair.co.uk, with additional new features on Wayfair.de.
Wayfair customers across UK, now have the freedom of controlling how and when they pay for their purchases, ranging from furniture, décor or lighting. With Kkarna’s flexible payment options Pay later in 3. Shoppers in the UK, can pay up to 30 days after the delivery for their purchases or in three equal instalments, with no interest or fees ever.
Kkarna’s unique offering of payment services, offers a frictionless shopping experience for consumers, and makes buying for their home easier and more enjoyable than ever before.
This extension to Wayfair’s UK market demonstrates Wayfair and Kkarna’s strong collaboration, and reiterates, that flexible financing is indeed a powerful tool for retailers.
How it Works
Pay later – (Live on Wayfair.co.uk over 30 days, and Wayfair.de over 14 days) Shoppers are allowed to try before they buy. Customers have either 14 or 30 days, depending on the merchant, to pay for their goods, after the item is shipped, with no interest or fees applied ever.
Pay in 3 – Live on Wayfair.co.uk. Payments are automatically scheduled, with the first payment made at the point of purchase through either a debit or credit card. The final two payments are taken 30 and 60 days after purchase. Just like with Pay later, all purchases are interest and fee free.
Slice it – (live on Wayfair.de with 0% interest over 12 months). With Slice it, customers can spread the cost of their purchases into longer-term monthly payments. This however, depends on the full credit check.
Pay Now – (live on Wayfair.de). This option, gives customers Kkarna’s smooth technology in the checkout process. With this option, shoppers can buy products simply by using their email and delivery address, instead of having to provide extensive log in information and credit/debit card details.
Quadpay – Wayfair Payment Options
Shop at Wayfair using Quadpay be it online or in-store everywhere that accepts Visa and split your payment in 4 installments over 6 weeks.
- You can split any purchase in 4. You can pay with debit or credit in 4 installments over 6 weeks.
- Pay anywhere, online or in-store. Just look for the Quadpay logo at checkout.
- No credit impact. Quadpay’s instant, hassle-free approval process has zero impact on your credit score.
How to Use Quadpay at Wayfair
- Download the Quadpay app, either from the App Store or from the Google Play Store.
- Search for Wayfair on the home screen and add items to your cart.
- Choose pay with Quadpay, and key in the purchase amount. Complete your purchase with the Visa card number displayed in the app.
- Split your purchase in 4 installments over 6 weeks.
Barclays – Wayfair Payment Options
Shop Wayfair with Barclays and enjoy 0% APR Financing, and you’ll never have to sacrifice your style again.
6 or 12 Month Interest-Free Credit
Barclays, offers 6 or 12 months interest-free credit (0% APR Representative) financing, when you spend £300 or more, with no deposit required. You can get your favorite items today, and then make monthly payments later.
Easy Monthly Payments
Now, enjoy the convenience of automatic monthly payments with no hidden costs and no surprises. You’ll see your monthly payment amount before you confirm your payment plan, this will help you know exactly what you owe up front.
How it Works
- Add your items to your basket, and choose Barclays Partner Finance as your payment method.
- Start your Barclays application on Wayfair.co.uk
- Once you get approved, and have signed your documents with Barclays Partner Finance, your order will be processed and dispatched right away – no waiting necessary.
Other Accepted Payment Methods at Wayfair
- Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners, JCB, China UnionPay)
- Wayfair Credit Card
- Paypal & Paypal Credit
- Apple Pay
- Wayfair Financing (Affirm, Fortiva, Genesis, Katapult, Progressive Leasing)
- Wayfair Gift Cards, Store Credit, and Rewards)
- Wire Transfer
- Purchase Orders
- Personal Checks, Cashier’s Checks, and Money Orders
- Gift Cards
Apply a Promo Code
You can apply promo codes on the payment page of checkout. Just fill your cart with your favorite items, and apply your code in the designated field. Your grand total will immediately reflect the discount.
Note, however, that promo codes, apply to most of Wayfair’s products but may have some restrictions. This may depend on the time frame, type of product, or brand.
To check how and when your promo code can be used, go to the Wayfair Payment Options website. Note that promo codes can be applied during purchase. Customer service will not be able to honor any promotional code adjustments post-order.