Using Credit Cards for Subscriptions – Have you ever imagined how payment would have been without credit cards? It really would have been slow, stressful, complicated, and more.
Thanks to development and technology it’s a totally different stress-free and better story we get to tell now. In this modern-day, paying through credit cards is actually part of the ways life has been made easy for humans.
What is a Credit Card?
A credit card is a thin rectangular piece of either plastic or a metal issued by a bank that gives its owners access to lending a certain amount of money for payment of goods and services with merchants (an owner of a retail business) goods that accept cards for payment.
Owners of credit cards must pay back the money they borrowed alongside any applicable interest as well as any additional agreed-upon charges, either in full or over time.
Credit cards could be used for the subscription of your TV, decoder, channels, etc. Although, you’ll have to subscribe to a paid service or a product for that to happen.
With your credit card, TV subscription will be at ease. Subscription could be made annually or monthly. In selecting the best card for your subscription keep reading through.
Best Credit Cards For Your Subscription 2021
Below is the list of best card for a streaming service subscription
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
- Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express
- Ax Platinum card
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card
Chase Sapphire Reserve:
This kind of card is used for your TV subscription. Here are some benefits of chase sapphire reserve.
- The Chase Sapphire Reserve gives introductory bonus to new members once eligible purchase with the card.
- The Chase Sapphire users get $3000 annual travel credit.
- It’s got a 50% more in travel redemption using chase ultimate rewards.
- As a chase user, you’ve got a $0 foreign transaction fees with chase card.
- Travel coverage is available.
- Enjoy partner benefits.
- Card members enjoys maximum protection with this card.
Amex Platinum Card – Using Credit Cards for Subscriptions
The American Express Platinum has got great tempting membership rewards that give new users amazing rewards.
The rewards are:
- The new card holders get 75,000 points plus 10x points at Us supermarkets and gas stations.
- Free 5x on flights.
- There will be free 5x points on prepaid hotels.
- Users get 1x point on other purchases.
Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card
This Card comes with a high reward with a free annual fee to members.
- Free 3 points on each $1 spent on qualifying streaming services like Apple music, Netflix, Spotify premium etc.
- Members get 3 points on each dollar spent on dining out.
- Once you spend on gas stations, transit.
- If you have a car, you’ll get 3 points on each $1 spent on traveling.
- $0 dollar annual fee.
Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express
The Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express provides the most rewards offered. And also comes with an interesting welcoming reward for new members.
Benefits of the blue card from American Express
- It comes with a welcoming APR on purchases for 12 months, to new cardholders
- Members earn $300 back when they make eligible purchases within the first three months of membership.
- Cardmembers receives 6% cashback at US supermarkets.
- Cardholders enjoy 6% cash back on select US streaming subscriptions.
- 3% cashback on transit, such as taxis, buses, trains, parking, etc.
- Users receive 3% cashback on gas at US gas stations.
- Receive 1% cash back on other purchases.
- Offers car rental loss and damage insurance.
- Get an amazing global assist hotline.
With that, you’re in charge now. Make your choice on the kind of card you want and go for it. Enjoy your CC and don’t forget to go if you can’t come out.