University Medical Center Groningen Scholarship for Masters Students: Applications are currently invited from international students as UMCG offers several OTS scholarships – 28 in total for all 10 Neso countries. Interested candidates are encouraged to check eligibility and apply.
The division of scholarships per country will depend on the number of qualified applicants per country. It is highly competitive and applicable to Masters degree students.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University Medical Center Groningen, Netherland
- Scholarships to be taken at: University Medical Center Groningen, Netherland
- Scholarships level: Masters Program
- Scholarships Worth: 100 % coverage of tuition fee and other related expenses
- Number of Award: 28
- Subject Eligibility: See eligible courses below
- Country/Candidate Eligibility: NESO Member countries (See details below)
University Medical Center Groningen Scholarship for Masters Students
This program allows you to get some hands-on experience at a department of your choice. This is a perfect way to find out whether Groningen is the place for you to start your career in research. In addition students are also offered, under the Abel Tasman Talent Program, the opportunity to visit the UMCG for 1 month with a partial scholarship (Research Voucher).
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University Medical Center Groningen Scholarship for Masters Students;
- Applicants must be international students from Neso member countries.
- Applicants must be admitted into Masters program.
- Have completed some research experience
- Have completed an approved university degree and can meet the English language requirements of TOEFL iBT min. score: 92, IELTS min. score: Min. score: 6.5.
Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit.
- Have completed an approved university degree and
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent
The following courses are acceptable for the postgraduate scholarships program;
- Molecular Medicine and Innovative Treatment
- Clinical and Psychosocial Epidemiology
- Clinical and Psychosocial Epidemiology – track Health Systems and Prevention
NESO Member countries are: South Africa, Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Russia, South Korea and Vietnam.
How-to-Apply: All eligible students wishing to participate in the University Medical Center Groningen postgraduate scholarships program for Masters studies are required to take admission and enroll in a Master degree program at the university, thereafter should also proceed to apply online for the scholarship.
Document Requirement: All candidates must have the following documents in place;
- Proof that you have started the admission process with the institution
- Recommendation letter
- Please note that a Skype interview may be part of the admission process.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2021 (March 1, 2021 for non-EU nationalities)
Other Related Articles:
- Trek Excellence Scholarship at British Columbia University
- Scholarships To Study In New Zealand
- 2021 Australian Government Scholarships Awards
- International Scholarships To Study In Australia
- Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarships
Want more content like this? Subscribe for free site membership to get regular updates like this University Medical Center Groningen Scholarship, and your own personal content feed.