The Marbles credit card issued by NewDay Ltd is a card for people with bad credit and for those who haven’t used a credit card before. If you have not used a credit card before, it can be difficult to get accepted for a card, but with the Marbles card, you can still get credit.
If you use your Marbles card well enough, it can help you build up your credit score, which will make it easier for you to get approved for other cards in the future.
You will find this card particularly useful if you find yourself going into your overdraft towards the end of the month. This is because the Marbles card has no annual fees, along with a 56 days of 0% interest on your purchases.
Thus you can use your card without it costing you a penny as long as you clear your debt at the end of every month.
Marbles Credit Card
The Marbles credit card comes with a minimum credit limit of £250 which is significantly more than many other credit builder cards in the market. What this implies is that, if you use it responsibly, you could improve your credit score faster. Howbeit, bear in mind that if you max out the card and fail to clear it in time, you could be left with a high amount of debt.
Note also, that the 56 day interest-free period only applies to purchases. Thus if you want to make a balance transfer, you’ll be charged a hefty interest rate of 39.94%, along with a 3% fee.
These are the extra benefits that comes with the card which makes it easier and more secure to use:
- Marbles does not charge a monthly or annual fee.
- The card is part of MasterCard network, which it is accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
- Use the dedicated online banking service to check your balance, track your spending, and set up SMS alerts
- If you use the option of Direct Debit to clear your balance, you will never have to bother about missing a payment and being charged interest.
- There’s a dedicated UK-based helpline that helps you speak to a human in no time if you are having a problem or want to ask a question.
READ MORE >>> Everence MyNeighbor MasterCard | Application
Marbles Credit Card App
You can now manage your account information anywhere, anytime, with this secure mobile app. The app is free to download and comes with lots of features which enables you easily manage your account.
With the app you can:
- View your latest balance as well as available credit limit.
- View your current transactions, including transactions which are still pending.
- Make a payment on your account.
- Set up or manage your Direct Debit
- Easily manage your statement preferences
- Update your contact details. Get in touch with the Marbles credit card company to view it’s FAQs.
You can easily download the app from the App Store and tap on the “Register for Online Account Manager” if you are not registered already. You will need to have the following details handy:
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Your card details or your account number.
Marbles Credit Card Eligibility
Candidates are to note the following eligibility requirements:
- Be 18 years or above
- Be a permanent resident of the UK
- Pass the lender’s credit checks.
- An intending applicant must not already have another card of the same type or other Aqua sister cards including Fluid, and Opus card in the past 1 year.
- You should not be declared bankrupt in the previous 18 months and must not have current bankrupt proceedings against you.
- No Country Court Judgement registered against you in the past 12 months.
- Applicants are expected to have a current UK bank or building society account.
You need to follow these steps to apply for the Marbles card:
- Scroll your browser to https://marblescard.co.uk
- Scroll down and hit on the ‘Check my eligibility’ button
- Read through and understand the eligibility criteria.
- Enter your last 4 digits SSN and your mobile number.
- Then, click on the ‘Continue’ link.
- Enter your personal details which include: Title, first name, last name, date of birth, marital status.
- Fill out your contact details including your email address and mobile number.
- Fill out the country you currently reside in, and your residential status.
- Enter your postcode and other necessary details.
- Fill out your employment details and spending status which includes your employment status.
- Key in your annual income and the number of people that are dependent on you financially.
- Answer the questions asked.
- Lastly, scroll down and hit on the ‘Check my eligibility’ link.
These are the steps, you’ll need to access your account:
- Navigate your browser to https://www.portal.marblescard.co.uk
- Press on the ‘Log In’ link
- Enter your Username and password.
- Press on the ‘Remember Me’ box if you want to stay logged in
- Hit on the ‘Log In’ link to access your account.
Marbles Credit Card Activation
Activate your card online or using Marble’s automated service. You’ll get your pin number shortly after you have received your card.
You have more than one payment options to make your Marbles credit card bill payment:
- Via direct debit
- Via standing order
- Through the Marbles app
- By post
- Through telephone banking
You can contact the Marbles credit card dedicated team of customer service agents for any questions or issues you may have concerning the Marbles credit card. To contact them, call with number displayed on the card’s website.