From the Capital One financial institution comes to the IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard. This no annual fee credit card only accepts people with excellent credit scores and those that have a credit line of $500-$7,500.
This card is characterized by a low-interest rate which helps you channel your cash into other endeavors. From a 0% Intro APR fee for the first 15 months on purchases and transfers – 12.9% – 22.9% variable APR which reverts to a 3% fee for each transfer that posts to your account within the first 15 months, you can sure cope with these rates.
Benefits & Features
Welcome to a world of benefits!!
- Hardship grants
- Rebates & Discounts
- Mastercard Benefits
- Build your credit through responsible use.
- 0% Intro APR, for the first 15 months on purchases and transfers – 12.9%-22.9% variable APR, after that, it reverts to 3% fee for each transfer that posts to your account within the first 15 months.
- This card has a $0 annual fee
- Offers a $0 liability if your card is ever lost or stolen.
- As a cardmember, you get access to a 24/7 U.S.-Based Phone customer service assistance for free.
- Enjoy flexible payment due dates, which helps you choose the date that is most convenient for you.
IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard Eligibility Requirements
Note the following requirements before you start applying:
- Only current Union members, in good standing of a participating Union, retired union members, family members of a current union member in good standing of a participating union, and members of working America, who reside in the 50 United States, Washington, D.C., or a U.S. Military location can apply
- Applicants, are to provide their union name and union local number
How to Apply For IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard
- Turn to the Capital One Financial Corporation application page.
- Make available the following details; Email address, First name, MI, Last name, Suffix, Mailing address, Apt, Unit or Suite number, City, State, and Zipcode.
- For your residential address section, fill out the following;
My residential address is same as my mailing address “Yes” or “No”
- Primary phone, Work phone number, Social security number, Date of birth
- Tick the appropriate box for the question, Are you a US Citizen “Yes” or “No”
- Provide your Monthly Mortgage/Rent amount, Residence type, Employment status, Mothers maiden name and Total annual income
- Make available the following additional information; Select Union name, Union Local #, Do you have any bank accounts?
- If offered, would you be interested in blank checks to use for cash advances? (Choose one)
- Tap on the “Continue Application”, to get more prompts with which to complete the application form.
IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard Application Status
Call the customer service number to check your IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard application status.
Call the customer service number of the IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard, to activate your card
To gain access to your credit card account,
- Visit the Capital one Sign in page
- Key in your username and password
- Tap on the “Sign In” link, to gain access.
Recover your username and password for optimum account management:
- Visit the login page, tap on the “Forgot username or password” link
- Make available your Last name, Social security number, and Date of birth
- Tap on the “Find Me” link
Get answers to your questions and any issues you may have with IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard, by contacting the customer care team. You can use the number listed on the card’s official website to call for assistance.