Grow with Google Scholarship in partnership with Udacity is a program that is aimed to help Americans with the skills needed to prepare for and find a good job.
The new scholarship initiative will help provide every of the recipient with the opportunity to learn new skills, launch and improve on their career, and unlock their hidden potentials.
We are now past the time where the use of technical skills only applies to technology. In today’s world, skills such as web and mobile development are very relevant to every industry. There are also lots of open software development jobs available.
Grow with Google Scholarship
Grow with Google scholarship and Udacity are using this scholarship program to aid and provide world-class and top-notch learning opportunities to over 50,000 people across the United States, Africa, and India.
The Udacity Google scholarship program 2020 is part of the Grow with Google initiative that the CEO of Google Sundar Pichai unveiled at a press event.
As we move gallantly into a transformative age that brings with it a lot of significant changes to the hiring landscape, Udacity and Google are keen on providing meaningful skills that people will need to be successful in this modern economy.
Field of Study
The Grow with Google Scholarship is available for learners at all levels. From the level of beginners who have never even written a line code to experienced developers. The scholarships are based on software development for Android (mobile) and the web, which represent a big portion of the available roles in the job market today.
Eligibility for the Google Scholarship
Below is the criteria you are expected to meet before you can be eligible for the Udacity Google Scholarship;
- You must be at least 18years old before you can apply for the Audacity scholarship.
- You must be residing in the U.S
- You will have to choose a learning path, either Web Developer or an Android Developer
Once you are accepted you will be placed on one of the two available tracks depending on your existing experience and skills, either as a beginner or intermediate. After that, the learning begins properly. Then the top students from each track will earn full scholarships to one of our Web Android Development Nanodegree programs.
READ MORE >>> 10+ Scholarships in Australia for International Students
How to Apply For the Grow With Google Scholarship
Below are the steps of applying for the Grow with Google Scholarship;
- First off visit this link https://www.udacity.com/grow-with-google
- After you have entered the link follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
To get more information on the application proper click here.
To get the deadline for the scholarship kindly visit this link.
The Two Phases Of the Grow with Google Scholarship
The program is divided into two phases namely;
- Web developer
- Android developer
The Web developer path: this program has 25,000 available seats for the web developer path. So if you get accepted, you will be placed into one of the two available tracks based on your personal experience levels which are explained below;
- The beginner track; they have 15,000 seats available here. Top 1,500 students from this track will be awarded scholarships to the Front End Web Developer Nanodegree program
- The intermediate track; in this track, they require some programming experience like 3-month access to Offline Applications with support from Udacity mentors, and build next-generation and responsive web applications to grow as a developer.
The Grow with Google Scholarship is aimed to help prepare people with the skills they need to prepare for and find a good and secure well paying job. To get more information on the Grow with Google Scholarship kindly click here.
Other Related Articles:
- University of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany
- Griffith University Scholarship in Australia 2020-21- Fully Funded
- PEO International Peace Scholarships for Women to Study in the USA or Canada
- How to Get on Fulbright Postgraduate scholarships
Want more content like this? Subscribe for free site membership to get regular updates like this Grow with Google Scholarship, and your own personal content feed.