If you have been wishing for a scholarship program, then Griffith University Scholarship in Australia 2020-21- Fully-Funded is just a form away. In other words, applicants are invited to submit applications for the fully funded Griffith University scholarship 2020 – 2021.
If you read on and find out that you are eligible for the program, you can apply for it. Australia is known for having one of the best Universities, so who would want to miss out on this chance? Read on and find out more and also how you can apply for the program.
Griffith University Scholarship in Australia 2020-21- Fully Funded
The Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship is available during the University’s annual Ph.D. and research degree.
Griffith University Scholarship covers tuition fees for applicants for up to three years for doctoral candidates and the up to two years for research master’s candidates.
In addition to that, the scholarship covers the Overseas Student Health Cover for the applicant and any dependent/s for the duration of the program.
If it has been a dream or wish of yours to study in Australia, then here’s a chance you wouldn’t like to miss out. The scholarship program is fully funded, so that means you don’t have to worry about fees.
Griffith University Scholarship Description
Here’s a brief description of Griffith University Scholarship for 2020 – 2021;
- Host Country: Australia
- Scholarship Type: Fully funded.
- Programs: Masters and Ph.D. (Doctoral).
- Scholarship Duration: Two years for masters and three years Ph.D.
- Eligible applicants: Griffith University is open for all.
- Application Deadline: 15 September 2020 for international students and then September 29, 2020, for domestic students.
Benefits of Griffith University Scholarship
The scholarship program covers tuition fees for students for up to three years for doctoral candidates and two years for master candidates. International students will get health insurance for the dependent candidates for the whole program duration.
So, with the scholarship program, you don’t have to worry about fees and health, because the University got you covered.
Griffith University Scholarship Eligibility
The Griffith University postgraduate scholarship is available to international applicants who are commencing or enrolled in a search program. Applicants must;
- Be a domestic student, as defines as being a student who is an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident. Or a holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian visa. New Zealand citizens are not eligible too.
- Be commencing or enrolled in an HDR program at Griffith University.
How to Apply For Griffith University Scholarship in Australia 2020-21
New applicants must follow the process for submitting an online application for a higher degree by research program. Which also includes a section for scholarship application. Access the online application here.
Current research candidates with a current offer that is not yet commenced are required to follow a different process for submitting a scholarship application. Follow this link for more details.
As an applicant, you may only apply for a maximum of two times in a five-year period for consideration in the scholarship ranking and selection process. This is your chance to apply for a scholarship in Australia.
Other Related Articles:
- Trek Excellence Scholarship at British Columbia University
- Scholarships To Study In New Zealand
- International Scholarships To Study In Latin America
- International Scholarships To Study In Australia
- Scholarships To Study In The UK
Want more content like this? Subscribe for free site membership to get regular updates like this Griffith University Scholarship in Australia, and your own personal content feed.