Boston University Trustee Scholarships are ongoing for International and in-state Students. Applications are encouraged for scholarships available for international students to pursue an undergraduate program at Boston University in the USA. Up to 20 scholarships are granted through the length of four decades.
Boston University Trustee Scholarships
A Boston scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition and also the University orientation and mandatory undergraduate student fees and is renewable for 3 years if certain criteria are met.
About Boston University Trustee
Boston University (commonly referred to as BU) is a private, non-profit, research university in Boston, Massachusetts. The Boston University trustee is nonsectarian but has been historically affiliated with the United Methodist Church. Boston University Trustee Scholarships
Boston University traces its roots to the establishment of the Newbury Biblical Institute in Newbury, Vermont in 1839, and was chartered with the name “Boston University” by the Massachusetts Legislature in 1869
Its most prestigious merit-based award recognizes students who show outstanding leadership and academic abilities. Students from the United States and around the world are nominated by secondary school principals and headmasters.
Level/Field of Study
The Boston University Trustee Scholarship is for undergraduate students who are pursuing their studies in any field of study at Boston University, United States.
The Boston University Trustee Scholarship is to be hosted in the United States.
The Boston University scholarship essay is available to international and local students in the US. Boston University Trustee Scholarships
A trustee scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition. The University orientation and mandatory undergraduate student fees are renewable for 4 years when you fulfill certain criteria. The scholarship winners gain full undergraduate tuition.
The number of BU trustee scholarships offered to Boston university trustee scholars is 20. And these awards will last for four years.
Note: The selection criteria of Boston University Trustee Scholarship Winners are strictly based on merit.
Eligibility for Boston University Scholarship Essay
To be eligible for selection for this scholarship, candidates would have to meet the following criteria:
How to Apply for a Boston University Trustee Scholarship Essay
Submit the shared application for entrance to at least one of many undergraduate level programs at Boston University along with additional supporting credentials by December 1.
The Trustee Scholarship Essay:
Applicants are to choose from one of the two topics below and submit one essay, and write in 600 words or less, as part of their application through the Common or Coalition Application.
- School can often seem like work: a set of responsibilities, obligations, and tasks you must complete. But Trustee Scholars are creative and curious, rather than merely dutiful. Give us a view of an intellectual pursuit or challenge that absorbs you, gives you joy, or provokes your curiosity, and tell us why.
- One of BU’s most distinguished alumni, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., wrote that “The time is always right to do what’s right.” Is there a time when you sought equity and fairness by challenging a social norm? Or, can you share an example of how you can imagine yourself helping to create a more inclusive and fair community?
Boston University Trustee Scholarship Deadline
The deadline for Boston University Trustee Scholarship is December 1st.
You can begin the application for this Scholarship Essay and also get more information about for Official Rules, by clicking on the button below.
Other Related Articles:
- Top 5 Countries Where Tuition is Free in 2021
- 2021 Merit Awards for International Students at TBS Business School, France
- International Scholarships For Indian Students
- Online Scholarships to Study for Online Students
- Business Scholarships and Entrepreneurship Scholarships