Earn unlimited cash mega bonus with the Public Bank AIA Visa Gold credit card issued by Public Bank Berhad. With no annual fee charged, the card offers you an unlimited 0.2 cash rebate for every Ringgit that is charged to your card for AIA Insurance Premiums.
That’s not all. You also earn an unlimited cash mega bonus of 0.1% on both local and overseas retail purchases.
With its contactless payment feature, you can make everyday purchases quickly with a simple click.
Anybody who is willing, can apply for this card as long as you have a minimum annual income of RM 24,000. Also you have to be 21 years of age (primary card) and 18 years old (supplementary card).
Benefits & Features
Benefits makes your card valuable. The AIA Visa Gold credit card is indeed a valuable card because it, comes with rewards:
- When you pay for your AIA insurance premium with Public Bank AIA Visa Gold, you earn 2% cash rebate capped at RM100 per year. Also, when you swipe on retail purchases locally and overseas, you get a 0.1% unlimited Cash Mega Bonus.
- You can now take advantage of savings and flexibility when you transfer your outstanding credit card debts to Public Bank credit card in order to benefit from a low one-time upfront interest starting from 1.5%.
- Get access to and enjoy low and competitive interest rate beginning from 0% p.a. with flexible repayment terms of your choice with Public Bank credit card installment plans.
READ MORE >>> Cato Credit Card | Benefits | Apply for Cato Credit Card
AIA Visa Gold Credit Card Application
The Public Bank AIA Visa Gold credit card application goes thus:
- Minimum annual income – RM24000
- Minimum age for primary card holder – 21 years old
- Also, a minimum age for Supplementary card holder – 18 years old
- Anybody that meets the above listed requirements can apply for AIA Visa Gold card.
How to Apply for Public Bank AIA Visa Gold Credit Card
- Go to https://www.pbebank.com/forms/form-pb-card.aspx
- Decide on the card you want to apply for
- Next, fill out the fields required
- Answer the question “Are you related to any Director/Staff of Public Bank Berhad or it’s subsidiaries.
- If your answer is yes, provide Director/Staffs Name
- State the Relationship
- Tap on the “Next” link to get to the next page of the application
Activate your for functionality with these steps:
- Launch a functional web browser, and log into www.pbebank.com and click.
- Tap on “Click Here”, to enroll the PIN
- Choose your type of credit card
- Provide the requested information
- Tap on the “Activate Now” button, to activate your PERSONAL PIN.
AIA Visa Gold Login
Gain access to your account on the go with few simple steps to guide you:
- Visit the Public Bank login page
- Enter your password and username
- Tap on the login link, to access your account.
Public Bank AIA Visa Gold Username/Password Recovery
To recover your password or username:
To recover your forgotten Username ID, Contact PBe customer support by calling with the number provided on the card’s website or email email@example.com for assistance.
To recover your forgotten Password, do the following ;
- Visit the PBe login page, and tap on the “Forgot Password” link
- You must, have either a PAC registered mobile phone or Secure Sign Token and your Public Bank ATM Card
- Provide the following details; User ID, IC number, and ATM Card number
- Enter the security code displayed on screen and tick on the “Submit” link
- Key in your new password, and tap on “Request for PAC Now”
- Key in your PAC number, and tap on the “Confirm” link
To make your bill payment,
- Visit Public Bank payment portal
- Tick “Payment”
- Tick on “To Other Card” or “To Favorite Card”
- Select your “Form Account “
- Type in your credit card number in Beneficiary Account No field
- Key in Amount (RM) and tap on “Next”
- Tick on “Request PAC Now”
- Key in PAC
- Confirm details entered and tap on the “Confirm” link, to complete the transfer.
For any inquiries or issues with the Public Bank, AIA Visa Gold credit card contact the Public Bank customer care team with the number provided on the website or via the email address, on the website.