Good news to all students who wish to complete their various educational programs at internationally certified institutions while maintaining a low budget. The Global Talent Scholarships provided by Glasgow Caledonian University is a wonderful avenue to achieve your academic heights and stay on a budget.
This scholarship opportunity is available for applicants who intend to enroll in a full-time Ph.D. degree program at the Glasgow Caledonian University.
Glasgow Caledonian University was established in 1875 when the Glasgow School of Cookery and the West End School of Cookery merged from Glasgow Caledonian University.
Application Deadline: May 10, 2021
- University or Organization: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Up to £8,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU/International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- UK honours degree 2:1 (or equivalent) or masters degree with research skills relevant to your chosen research project or PhD topic
- Equivalent professional qualifications and any appropriate research experience will be considered.
- EU/International Full Time PhD students who are self-funded
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have applied for a PhD degree program at the university, then you can apply for this application program with the help of the university’s online portal.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, you have to submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in this program, you must have a UK honours degree 2:2 (or equivalent) in any discipline.
- Language Requirement: To fulfil the English requirement of the university, you must have an English language level of IELTS score of 6.5 (or equivalent) with no element below 6.0.
For students commencing their studies 2021/22, the GTA scholarship is worth £7,500 per year for three years. The outstanding fee balance of £8,000 is payable each year, for three years, plus a continuation fee of £525 in the fourth year, if needed. This scholarship holds for alumni and new to GCU international students and is inclusive of these eligible discounts.