In a collaborative effort of the Delft University of Technology and the International Aviation Women’s Association (IAWA), the has officially announced the commencement of its 2021/2022 academic scholarship program.
International students interested in aerospace engineering and the ability to invest in their future are advised to apply for this application.
The Delft University of Technology is the oldest standing technical university in the Netherlands.
Application Deadline: 18th May 2021
- University or Organization: Delft University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Award: USD 5,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and Internationals
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must be a female.
- The applicant must be enrolled/accepted at TU Delft for Aerospace Engineering.
- The applicant must have a good grade point average
- The applicant must have a passion for a career in the field of aviation or space
- The applicant must genuinely need financial support.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must fill out the application form of the university and fill the attached Application form (PDF) for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following
- Write an essay that includes an outline of your interests – why you are passionate about aviation, what excites you about your studies, the achievements you are most proud of, what career you are interested in pursuing, the extra-curricular activities you are committed to (e.g. clubs, work, volunteerism), and what this application will mean to you.
- Letters of recommendation
- School transcripts
- Sample of any previously written articles or material.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: The applicant must submit documents required by the university as English language proficiency proof.
The International Aviation Women’s Association (IAWA) funding for females at the Delft University of Technology will cover 5,000 USD from the tuition fee of the course.