The prestigious University of York is ready to admit outstanding students who are willing to apply for the Department of Chemistry international awards for the academic year 2021/2022.
There are 20 awards available for international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or master’s degree in the department of Chemistry.
The University of York is a research university in York, England, that is located in the city center. The university has been committed to research-based teaching since 1963.
Application Deadline: May 7, 2021
- University: University of York
- Department: Department of Chemistry
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Masters degree
- Awards: up to £500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Honours BSc or MChem degree course in Chemistry
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with excellent records. Open to students in the Department of Chemistry.
- Open to offer holders of a BSc or MChem degree course in Chemistry.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participants have to take admission in an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the university. Then they can apply via UCAS for a Chemistry course at York and contact Katrina Sayer chem-ugrad-at-york.ac.uk for the complete application process.
- Supporting Documents: Your course’s name, personal details, and information should be included in the form.
- Admission Requirements: You can demonstrate your ability to pay all living costs while in the UK for your course duration.
- Language Requirement: All candidates whose national language is not English are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate the English language ability.
The University of York will provide an award amount of up to £500 for successful candidates.