In a bid to help and encourage international students, the University of Leeds is currently offering global scholarship applicants an opportunity to participate in the MBA Americas Excellence Scholarships.
This scholarship program will only cover 50% of the initial school fees and requirements. Applicants will still have to make provisions available for the remaining half of their academic fees. This program was established to encourage students from the Americas to apply for the full-time MBA degree at the university.
Leeds University is one of the UK’s main higher education institutions and it was founded in 1874.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Awards: Half-fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: American students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, candidates must demonstrate:
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Career progression
- Their potential to contribute to the full-time MBA programme
- Understanding of the economic and business challenges facing their home country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be receiving this educational bursary, seekers are needed to register their interest in this studentship. Candidates who are eligible for this application , they will be automatically considered based on their application and performance at the interview.
- Admission Requirements: For being enlisted in the master’s program, claimants must hold a First Degree at an undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK first-class honours degree.
- Supporting Documents: Any required supporting documentation, including references must also be received by the closing date in order for the application to be considered.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirements.
The successful scholar will receive half-fee as a contribution to their academic fee.