The Lancaster EU Transition Full Scholarship Awards for the academic session of 2021/2022 is an educational programme designed to give global scholarship applicants an opportunity to not just encourage their academic talents and excellence but to also assist in providing the global community quality, affordable and transparent academic experience in the United Kindom.
This scholarship programme was established to provide assistance to all talented and motivated EU students who intend to participate in a Bachelor or Postgraduate degree program at the institution starting September 2021.
Founded in 1964, the Lancaster University is a public research university located in Lancaster, Lancashire, England.
At this university, you will enhance your skills and build confidence in your chosen field. Here, students will be able to get active, find new interests, and improve their abilities.
The Lancaster University will provide £7000 per year of study to its successful students for the academic year 2021/2022.
- How to Apply: For an application, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission, they will automatically consider you for a scholarship as part of our standard Master’s application process.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must be proficient in English so that they can actively participate in the academic program.
Qualifications Lancaster EU Transition Full Scholarship Awards in UK for 2021:
Eligible Countries: EU
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Undergraduate Awardees must achieve AAA at A level or equivalent.
- Postgraduate Taught Awardees must achieve the equivalent of a UK first-class undergraduate degree(1st).
- The Lancaster EU Transition award is available to eligible applicants to all Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught degree programmes offered at Lancaster University for October 2021 entry.
- Applicants must be in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at Lancaster University for October 2021 entry which you have accepted (non?UCAS applications) or accepted firmly (UCAS applications).
- Fully funded applicants are not eligible for this application .
- Partially funded applicants for less than 50% of their fees would be eligible for this application .
- Awardees must be classed as ‘Overseas’ or ‘International’ fee-paying students for tuition fee purposes for the duration of their studies.
- Awardees must be an EU national, permanently resident in one of the EU member states below
- University:Lancaster University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor and Masters Degree
- Grants: £7,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: EU
- To access Grant: UK